Do You Have What It Takes?
Job Description and Responsibilities:
Colony Pool Service, Inc. has been operating since 1970 with an outstanding reputation. We are a locally owned and operated swimming pool and supply business serving the tri-state area. We service to residential pool owners and commercial facilities.
Colony Pool Service, Inc. is currently hiring a motivated Service Technician Assistant to join our Service Team, who can remain focused and professional on the job at all times.
We will train you as long as you are willing to learn, arrive to work on time, and come in with a positive attitude.
This position will be assisting our experienced swimming pool service technician.
You will be held accountable for completing on-site services for our residential and commercial customers, including pool openings, pool closings, pool cleanups, installation of pool equipment, and troubleshooting and repair of a variety of swimming pool components in a professional customer focused manner.
This position will be paid hourly and total hours worked may include overtime and weekends during peak season. The pay rate offered will be based on a candidate's strength of resume and degree of applicable prior experience.
Colony Pool Service, Inc., is conveniently located right off Governor Printz Boulevard, Wilmington, Delaware.
To Qualify You Must:
- Be Motivated
- Arrive to Work On Time
- Be Able To Work In All Weather Condition
- Have The Ability To Work Monday Thru Friday (possibly a few Saturdays)
- A positive personality that enjoys interaction with customers and develops strong, helpful relationships with co-workers
- Organizational skills exhibited by attention to detail
- Willing to learn
- Maintains safe work habits by following company standards
- Maintain good hygiene with a neat, clean, professional personal appearance
- Valid Drivers License
- Perform projects and duties as required/assigned.