Do You Have What It Takes?
Job Description and Responsibilities:
Colony Pool Service, Inc. has been operating since 1970 with an outstanding reputation. We are a locally owned and operated swimming pool and supply business serving the tri-state area. We service to residential pool owners and commercial facilities.
Colony Pool Service, Inc. is currently hiring an EXPERIENCED Field Service Technician to join our Service Team, who can remain focused and professional on the job at all times.
This position is for a full-time, seasonal, field service swimming pool technician (mid-March through mid-November). This experienced swimming pool technician will be responsible for completing on-site service.
The ideal candidate will be tech savvy to include pool heaters, pool filters, pool pumps, timers, pool cleaners, blowers, lights, automated pool systems, chlorinators, backwash valves, PVC plumbing, etc.
- Ability to take ownership in a professional and customer focused manner with diagnostic expertise
- Tech savvy to troubleshoot, repair, and install any and all swimming pool equipment to include pool heaters, pool filters, pool pumps, cleaning systems, control systems, plumbing)
- Expertly measure and install custom safety pool covers and safety fences
- Customer-oriented, and the ability to develop customer relationships and ensuring consistent customer satisfaction
- Experience Required. Certified Service Technician, HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, a PLUS
5107 Governor Printz Boulevard, Wilmington, Delaware.
- Strong knowledge of operating, maintaining, and troubleshooting pool equipment
- Technical and mechanical skills
Call today at (302) 762-2250, or apply at www.colonypool.com/employment-opportunities/
- Day Shift
Applicant must meet the position requirements, verify experience, and provide work references.